Sunday, August 1, 2010

Behati Prinsloo










So, I really liked this photos and I admire so much Behati Prinsloo, but she isn't my favorite model my top model is Coco Rocha. Behati is my second favorite model but I really admire her work. So this of becoming a vegetarian is not working very well I have decided I will try to be a vegetarian next week in other words tomorrow. So if I want to accomplish my mission I have to buy some vegetarian food. Well today is a great day because it is Sunday I have nothing to do well not much I have been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, great book I have to say. First I thought it was going to be so boring but if you start reading it you will find that it is interesting. Well I like it and I started reading it because I wanna know more about the last film and book of Harry Potter. Now, I'm in chapter 20 "Xenophilius Lovegood".

No comments:

Post a Comment